As per Indian Christian Marriage Act 1872
Sec 4. Marriages to be solemnized according to Act
Every marriage between persons, one or both of whom is [or are] a Christian or Christians, shall be solemnized in accordance with the provisions of the next following section; and any such marriage solemnized otherwise than in accordance with such provisions shall be void.
Sec 5. Persons by whom marriages may be solemnized
Marriages may be solemnized in 12[India]-
(1) by any person who has received episcopal ordination, provided that the marriage be solemnized according to the rules, rites, ceremonies and customs of the Church of which he is a Minister;
(2) by any Clergyman of the Church of Scotland, provided that such marriage be solemnized according to the rules, rites, ceremonies and customs of the Church of Scotland;
(3) by any Minister of Religion licensed under this Act to solemnize marriages;
(4) by, or in the presence of, a Marriage Registrar appointed under this Act;
(5) by any person licensed under this Act to grant certificates of marriage between 13[Indian] Christians.
So in Your Case my opinion is The Marriage is valid and should be dissolved by getting decree of Divorce