regarding a property

My father says to give some property to me but I doudt that my other relatives secretly took some written permission from my father to get the property. How can I make sure that t property which my Father give to me will only remain with me and no other relatives can claim or take from me. Tell me the procedure please. Also if my father now give that property how can I get it permanently. No one in future can claim it back from me. Kindly suggest. Thanks.

please reply


Is the property ancestral or his self acquired?  If self acquired it is his will.  However your father told you to give some property.  so first obtain it from Gift Deed.  He shall execute a Gift Deed in favour of you.  Get the gift deed drafted by lawyer.  usually no problem with others.  Still you afraid, ask your father to execute a sale deed in your favour for no consideration.  But stamp duty shall be paid for sale on the market value(Govt,rate).


Hello Sir/Madam, Thanks for your Reply. Please confirm Do I have to Pay stamp Duty on Gift Deed too. Also is it necessary to have a Sale Deed also along with Gift Deed. Also how can I get assured whether my father is still the Actual owner of that properry because I doudt my father mischievously might have gifted t property to some other relatives to have a dispute among me. Note :- My father intentions is to have a dispute among t all family members after he dies. My father age is 70++. I don't want other relatives to claim the owner ship in that property.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x