LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kabir Ahlabat   06 September 2018

Regarding 498A

My brother whose name is Arun Kumar, is having 498A along with DV case in December 2017 and February 2018 respectively.Matter is in Court in Kanpur.
Again they have made a complaint in police station with the name of Arun Singh in Varanasi in April 2018 in 498A and DV. What to do?


 9 Replies

TGK REDDI   06 September 2018

Show the court papers to the police when they call on you for investigation.

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     06 September 2018

Dear Concerned,

Assuming 'they' is wife, and wife instituted a case against a 'third person' in varanasi. Consult a local lawyer. You may file for quashing of the proceedings against your brother in the high court in view of routine cases instituted by the wife.




1 Like

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     06 September 2018

Apologies for the error that has crept in the earlier post, 'on account of wife's routine like, false cases'


Kabir Ahlabat   06 September 2018

thanks you all for your support

anubhav Bhatt   06 September 2018

Dear Client you should try to get Arrest Stay with the prayer of quashing before Hon'ble High Court better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.

Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile & what's app 9198889990
1 Like

Kabir Ahlabat   07 September 2018

how much will be the cost of bail for 5 people in High Court in false 498A wherein settlement has been done in 125 case.

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     07 September 2018

Dear Concerned,

Please eMail us at groson@grosonadvisors.com  for further discussion and processing. 




+91 83683 51537

anubhav Bhatt   07 September 2018

Dear client, In that regards it's depend upon council efficiency and experience but as per mine concern I will charge 70-80 K . Regards Adv Anurag Bhatt Allahabad High Court Mobile and whats app 9198889990

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

There may not be any end to filing complaints and cases.

If the complaints and cases are false or intended to harass the OP, IT can in a way go in favor of OP.

Keep copies of al ongoing cases safely in file and on emails/smart phone to show to anyone that comes calling.

Take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..e.g; the evidences that you have, and copy of complaints, etc  

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Family/civil courts, HC, SC…

If you have financial constraints try for FREE legal haid from DLSA.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register