Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Night1234   14 March 2016

Reduce maintenance amount

Dear Lawyers,

Please look at the below mentioned two different scenarios and please let me know in which scenario I have to pay more maintenance to my wife.

Scenario 1: I am earning 1 lac rupees per month and I dont have any loans to pay EMIs.

Scenario 2: I am earning 1 lac rupees per month and I am paying 35000 rupees for EMIs (20000 rupees for home loan and 15000 for car loan).

Learning

5 Replies

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     20 March 2016

Holding all other things constant in the entire universe & by just reading the above two options of academic query, I must say that in Option 1 more maintenace need to be paid

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     02 June 2016

Plz consider actual condition don't wave of ur liability.

Maintenance is liability.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     02 June 2016

Plz consider actual condition don't wave of ur liability.

Maintenance is liability.

manindersingh   04 June 2016

one 3rd rule or one fifth rule will be applied... alike.

Siddharth Dev (Advocate)     06 June 2016

sir 

i think you are very smart so you are putting your questions in yes or no format but i think you should mention facts of your case plz dont put questions in yes and no format i think that might create problem in your case because i think you also booked in some other cases also may be 498a/406/34 IPC AND DV Act.  Kindly put every fact of your case in your query.

thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register