recovery of money

I conduct committee in which a group of 20 persons subscribes a fixed amount to make it a total of rs 100000. if any person needs then he or she can get the committee surrender at some loss. At the time of payment I get the signature of the person with the date. after 2 months he refuses to pay the remaining installment with the penalty. how can I force that person to pay the money??

It is absurd and ridiculous to repeat same story time and again.

It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of facts / documents, professional advise, guidance and proceeding




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu