Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nikky (home)     25 January 2011

tenant not vacating

Dear experts,

I have lent out my residential house to a school(no where mentioned in agreement as school)in 2003.The agreement was for 2 years.We did not renew the agreement.Now the tenant has stopped paying rent for the past 3 months( he was a chronic late payer).I was also asking him to vacate from the past 2 years as the rent he is paying is very low.But he has been avoiding me and was just sending the previous dues with his employees and now he has altogether stopped paying rent.I have no other source of income.Please advice me.How long will it take to vacate him.

Best Regards,

Nikky

Learning

7 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     25 January 2011

Send legal notice to vacate the house. Then you can file suit for eviction and recovery of rent.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     25 January 2011

Which state , it depends on your state rent act that what you can do.

nikky (home)     25 January 2011

Hello Sir,

Thanks for looking at my query.My house is located in andhra pradesh.

I also heard that it is difficult to vacate him since he is running a school in my property. Is that true?

Best Regards,

Nikky

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     25 January 2011

If you have not done any agreement for running school, eviction will be easy.

nikky (home)     27 January 2011

Sir,

How much time does it normally take to vacate him.

I have never given him any receipt for the rent.Will that be a problem?

He has also constructed two extra rooms without my permission.Can i Demolish that?

And if this will take a long time, can i approach the rent controller for fixation of fair rent while the case is going on?

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     01 February 2011

For having done construction will be an easy point for you to get possession.

nikky (home)     02 February 2011

Sir,

I am sorry but it is mentioned in the agreement as school , is it still easy to get them vacated.

Best Regards,

Nikky

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register