Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subramanya (Software Engineer)     24 January 2011

Regarding recovery of Money

Hi,

I was in an organisation where the notice period was 90 days and I agreed to this and was serving 90 days notice period.

In between, my project manager asked me to prepone my last working day. This has been done on mutual agreement. Now company has recovered money for the unserved notice period.

Please advice on how to go about this.

Learning

2 Replies

mahesh pandey (Vice President)     24 January 2011

Friend..

Plz clarify wether the metual agreement was in writing & what are the terms of said agreement. In ur case u were serving the required notice period but employer compelled 2 change the last working. If u have unconditionaly agreed 2 change in the last working & if it is there in metual agreement then employer has rightly recovered from u the balance period of notice

Tks

Mahesh

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Subramanya
"
Hi,

I was in an organisation where the notice period was 90 days and I agreed to this and was serving 90 days notice period.

In between, my project manager asked me to prepone my last working day. This has been done on mutual agreement. Now company has recovered money for the unserved notice period.

Please advice on how to go about this.

"

Dear Subramanya,

For the purpose of proper advice you may plase provide the following more informattion:

1) Was your notice of resignation for 90 days in wriing and acknowledged by the management?

2) Did your project manager asked you verbally or in writing to prepone your last working day?

3) Did you send your revised notice in writing by preponing your last working day and for how much period?

4) If you sent your revised notice in wriing did you make a mention that you have submitted your revised notice of preponement on the advice of your project manager?

Please clarify.

PS Dhingra

Chief Executive Officer

Dhingra Group of Management & Vigilance Consultants

New Delhi-110089

Mobile: 09968076381

[dcgroup1962@gmail.com]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register