i want to marry a married person

hello law experts,

iam in love with a man since 2003. he was married in 1991 but didnt liked his wife and not lived with her after 1998 and also was not diavorced. then she shifted to her parenteral house.  in 2005 when she came to know about our affair she filed many cases againt him including 498a. since then the cases are going on. he is also paying maintenance to her every month. as per the suggestions of lawers, he is not able to apply for divorce till the case 498a continues. she is determined not to agree for diavorce so that we both could not live together happily. please suggest some solution to my problem.

- anamika

Celebrating the return of my Aunty

You yourself are a problem in his life.


You have created the problem of court cases in his life.


Their marriage life is in problem because of you.


But you are so adamant,you are creating problems after problems since 2003 and not leaving him,even if he goes to jail.


Lagta hai aapki shaadi uske saath jail me hee hogi,when he gets convicted.


Now you want a solution..


Please leave him and wish them a happy marriage.Do not continue being a marriage breaker.That is the ultimate solution.Find a single man for yourself.


Otherwise aapko wo bhi nahi milega.


Koi apne ghar me problem create karne wali biwi nahi chahta.Remember this.If any eligible man comes to know you were into a long relationship,that too with a married man,and was responsible for sending him to jail,he will never marry you..


Pata nahi aap jaisi females humesha married men ke peeche hee kyu pari rahti hai?


dear princess,

thanks for your valuable comments. as you suggested the best way to solve a problem is show your back and run away which being a rajput i have never learnt. we both are deeply commited and in love with each other. i would like some law expert to provide some suggestion.


Celebrating the return of my Aunty

Do Rajput women break someone's home?


Celebrating the return of my Aunty

What a mean woman!


Lady,I hope your father also leaves your mum and starts staying with a keep.After all he is a Rajput.So he can live like a man!


Legal remedy is to wait till he gets a divorce and to have a live in relationship whcih is not an offence. You cannot marry him without his divorce decree.


Anamaki said that Husband didnt liked his wife .

Now, is this a Game?Marriage is not a game.As per your case i will not advise you anymore.


As she said that her boy friend is living seperate from his wife since 1998 and she loves her since 2001, i did not find any logic that she is responsible for the problem in the family of his lover...whatever is the reason for their seperation, that is best known to them

Coming to the logal point only solution available is Divorce between and your lover and his 1st wife..only then both of you can marry. Till then, as suggested by Suchitra S. , you can stay together in live in relationship.

legal trainee

Suchitra & Gaurav are right. u have wait till they got divorce


Dear Anamika

since 498 A is pending in the court .......best way is file a petition in High court under section 482 CrPc for quashing of FIR which according to you is false .498A is separeate criminal proceeding and divorce and maintence is different ...........at the time of quashing of FIR in High court there is possibility of end all criminal proceeding and one time settelment .High court can quash 498 A and also order lower court for divorce and one time settlement for maintence.........this is the best way...................




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x