LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

eswar (software)     09 September 2011

Procedure after b report in 498a

My wife had filed a complaint against me and other members in my family. FIR was registered under sections 498A, 323 and DP 3 and 4.  we have taken Anticipatory bail and later regular bail.

Now based on the comprimise b/w me and her (to take divorce) - Police will be filing B report - she has given statement in the police station that the case filed is false.

Please let me know what is the procedure to be followed after B report is submitted to the court to close the case asap.


 3 Replies

AAK (Advocate)     09 September 2011

once the B report is filed by the police, the court will see whether there is any protest by the complaint, if not the B report will be accepted and case will be closed

ADV Rajesh KASRIJA (ADVOCATE)     11 September 2011

after that police will file finla cancelation report before the court and court will summons both of u and take statement of parties and then court will accoutal you all from all charges.

adv kasrija

Sanjubaba Rao (Senior Technical support specialist )     22 January 2015

I have a similar issue and my wife also filed a false case which she has admitted, and a B-report also was filed now after a year i am getting to know that the case has not yet been fully closed,also my wife keeps threatening to reopen the case,what should I do, and also assuming that the case was closed we compromised and gave her a second chance now it feels like the biggest mistake........Please advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads