LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh (executive)     22 April 2010

post retirement benifits

dear friends

i served for 5yrs and 11mnths for govt of india and then resign to join central public sector, for which i take permission at the time of applying and also was issued no objection certificate for the interview, but since 1 and year has passed since resignation i haven't  have received my dues(gratuity,pf etc) despite of my twice applications, the case is pending between my office and the pay and accounts office, when enquiry from my office they say that the bill will be passed from pao and when i contact the pao they say that my office is not providing them full information and my file is just roaming between the both.

so friends i want to know from  u that wht should i do in the case should i file a RTI or Should i go to CAT, and also guide me the process for both.





 3 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     22 April 2010

Better ask your queries under Right to Information Act and if not receive a reply, then send the same to Information Commission. Your grievance will be cured

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     22 April 2010

Ascertain from your office the reson for the delay,the information required by the Pay and Accounts office to clear your bills.If you have received the authorisation from the Accountant General,show it to the PAO office and get things cleared.

M. Munikrishnan (Bank Executive (Retired))     21 May 2011

RTI is a better option

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query