Upgrad LLM

pg in law?

legal assistant

i am a Law Graduate and I want to pursue a management course preferably a Post graduate Diploma which will enable me to address many business related legal issues that I could face in my Legal Practice.Can anyone guide me for the same?

Advocate & Notary

If you want to practice join a reputed advocate of your city where you can gain skills and get experience for practice experience counts p g is not at all necessary for legal practice

advocate

U AND ANS. BOTH CON FUSED

a GOOD GOING????????????

join on line tution!

You can do two years master in business law (MBL) course from national law school of india university, bangalore. it is a long distance course, so you can do it without disrupting your current job or schedule if any. check  http://ded.nls.ac.in/

LAWYER-ADVOCATE

KINDLY PERSONALY VISIT THE UNIVERSITY AND PURCHASE A PROSPECTUS ABOUT ALL COURSES.YOUR PURPOSE WILL BE SERVED.GOOD LUCK.

Its nice one provides a lots of information on topic also provide more information related to topic.

---

Asset Management Resume

HR Management Resume

Management Analyst Resume

hii...i was looking for the same and then i came across Business Management for Legal Professionals offered by Welingkar Institute of Management, Matunga. It caters to the legal industry and its management very well.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x