Actually this is the issue -
1. I am planning to start a tuition website - students ask question and I have to answer them.
2. I have contracted tutors from all over India and some even outside India - whom I have never seen (some of them - we just use online talk).
3. I am dead worried some tutors do not THEMSELVES SOLVE AND WRITE THE TUTORIAL. Instead they buy someone else's solution - the solutions are easily bought on many websites - and may then supply them to me. They would do this to save time etc...
4. The "stolen tutorial" let's say then ends up on my website.
5. I have no way of knowing which tutorial has been written from start and which stolen from some other website. If the original tutor and the big websites claim tomorrow that a certain tutorial may have been bought from their website - WHAT WILL I DO?
6. How can I protect myself from copyright claims?
7. Some tutors are on multiple websites - and use SELF written tutorials on all these websites - in this case they can use the tutorials everywhere - but HOW CAN I TELL IF A TUTORIAL IS WRITTEN BY A TUTOR HIMSELF :( and not stolen?
8. How to prevent STEALING of tutorials by tutors that I contract - SINCE THEY ARE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
Please help - thanks!!