Upgrad LLM

daughter's right on father's self earned property

private employee


Dear all,
I am govardhan, leaving in Hyderabad working in a private concern. In my family, we are two sons and two daughters to my parents. We are having an independent house property. It is my father's self earned property and it has registered on my mother's name, my mother was passed away long back when i was 9 years old. The property is still on my mother’s name only.
At present my father myself my brother, my two sisters are there. We all are married and I am the younger one in my family.
 My quarries are:
1.        Can we register this said property on my fathers name or on both my brother and my names with equally shares?
2.         Whether my two sisters or their children can have any right on this property.
Please kindly reply to me.
Awaiting for your kind response.
Govardhan J

You can register the property on your name as well as your brother and fathers name only after executing the release deed in your favour. As the property is on your late mothers name hence the share of your sisters is exist in the property and they can clain their share in future. If they ready to waive their right from the property through registered Release deed, you can entitled to register the property on your name. 



I agree with Diptesh .




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x