Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smaran rachakonda (IT professional)     20 December 2015

Quiery regarding company registration

hi,

Am smaran rachakonda.Am an IT professional based in Hyderabad,India. willing to open a One person Company (startup) of my own while working for a firm and do my business as freelancer which am actually doing since two years.But,after all these years due to some restrictions i have to register my company for transactions and to expand.

please provide details regarding the companies act of india,that can i have a company of mine and shall work for a firm. If not,please also provide the rules & acts. And also any alternatives you recommend. 

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     21 December 2015

Hi,

If you want to start a sole proprietory firm.. get a shop act license.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 December 2015

If you want to start a new online or offline business, sole proprietorship is the best option for you. A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business owned by one person. The owner of a sole proprietorship is known as a sole proprietor. You can start it the day you want it. When your business grows you can then turn it into an LLP or a one person Company. 

As a sole proprietor, you can operate the business under your own name or under a trade/firm name or your website's name. e.g. Let's say you are an IT consultant, you can operate the business under your own name "Sumedh, IT Consultant" or under a trade/firm name "ABC IT Consultants". 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register