Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Solanki (self)     21 February 2013

Quick divorce

Hello,

I need assistance from legal experts with regards to one divorce condition!

I got married last Nov 2012 to fulfill my parents wish even though i didnt want to get marry to my husband. I thought i will accept & adjust with my husband.But after three months of marriage i found he is opposite what he showed before marriage in terms of his behaviour, he wants me to behave like an uneducated village girl. Every time he fights me when we are alone & show in front of others how sophisticated he is. We didnt spend good time from day one of our marriage. I cant take every day fight anymore, he is least interested in talking to me so every day is going like hell. I came to my parents house as it was traumatic for me in my husband house. I need separation(divorce) now as i dont want to spoil my life after spending years being his wife & realising i could have got divorce earlier. Please help me how can i get divorce as i spoke to my husband about mutual separation & he is not speaking, asking my father to speak to his uncle. My parents are concern about my marriage jewellery which i kept in my husband's bank locker also whether if we take divorce mu husband will not give it back.

Please help advising me procedures to get divorce in one year & get my jewellery as my parents have kept our house on morgage for same.

Learning

19 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     21 February 2013

It seems that your parents forced you to get married . Thniking and accepting a life long commitment are two seperate factors based on your parents wishes . you were a major and could have easily resisted .Divorce can only be filed after one year of  marriage. Contested Divorce takes years . If MCD is possible it would get over in 6 months times . your gold etc can be recovered 

(Guest)

Now this is a joke!!!

You got married under your parents pressure, you dont like him and you got married to him, now you complain that hez a misfit...you left the matrimonial home on your will....now you want divorce...and you want your jewellery back...its you you you all the way...dont you understand that you made a grave mistake?

you spoiled one life!! your husband is becoming a divorcee because of his wife's stupidity...why should he agree for a quick divorce?????

Amicable solution: Compensate him and move on....file for MCD...thats the only way...thank your god, your husband is no criminal.

2 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Mahesh Solanki

Hello,

I need assistance from legal experts with regards to one divorce condition!

I got married last Nov 2012 to fulfill my parents wish even though i didnt want to get marry to my husband. I thought i will accept & adjust with my husband.But after three months of marriage i found he is opposite what he showed before marriage in terms of his behaviour, he wants me to behave like an uneducated village girl. Every time he fights me when we are alone & show in front of others how sophisticated he is. We didnt spend good time from day one of our marriage. I cant take every day fight anymore, he is least interested in talking to me so every day is going like hell. I came to my parents house as it was traumatic for me in my husband house. I need separation(divorce) now as i dont want to spoil my life after spending years being his wife & realising i could have got divorce earlier. Please help me how can i get divorce as i spoke to my husband about mutual separation & he is not speaking, asking my father to speak to his uncle. My parents are concern about my marriage jewellery which i kept in my husband's bank locker also whether if we take divorce mu husband will not give it back.

Please help advising me procedures to get divorce in one year & get my jewellery as my parents have kept our house on morgage for same.

I really do not understand what kind of people you are.

You marry to fulfill your parents wish, you get married only to tell you want divorce making allegations about your husband.

You and your parents are only concerned about the jewellery? Huh

What about the precious life you and your parents have spoiled now?

Without any fault of his, a man is getting a title of Divorcee.

You have taken life very lightly.  You do not have respect for life

Well I’d suggest that you pay him a million dollar in cash and take MCD.

sharma (ADVOCATE)     22 February 2013

mam, without mutual consent, there is no quick divorce in india or any other circumstances which you fulfill in the court.  Sorry to say, you disturbed yourself and disturbing a healthy family in the society.  Think twice.

1 Like

rajesh (asdadad)     23 February 2013

this is called legal prostitution , nw her lawyer wud suggest her to ask huge alimony frm her husband or else file multiple fake cases . . . Well i dnt want to curse u 4 spoilin ur husbands life . . .as it s nt to going to affect persons like u . . Everythin goes round in life. . Nw its ur husband , tommorow it cud b ur brother or if u eva decide to b a mom which i doubt, thn ur son . .ur case is same as tht of my wife . . Bt i m nt complaining . .i hv 1000s of betta options as i m a man . . I cn marry any unmarried gal bt my wife wont b . . And even tho she marries her ex , they wud nt b happy as no unmarried guy like to marry a divorcee . . . Life is a joke n timepass 4 ppl like u n my wife . . So let it b like tht . . U will understand the meaning after ur 40s or 50s
3 Like

(Guest)

People make mistakes and they come for help on this forum...Can others please stop abusing them as this will only stop the posting further and it will be a loss for us all to know more about legal matters...And remember those who hasn`t sinned,please throw the first stone!!!

(Guest)

Nov'2012.......??? hardly 3 months. I wonder you took soo long to deceide what is good for you.

You need jewellery becoz...parents have kept house on mortagage??? you will kill your marriage for that mortagage.

Cant you take up a job and free your house?? are you educated ? Within one year you want to get divorce from him? is he a cheap trash ????

You dont have any grounds to seek divorce...and if you file false cases against him....be rest assured that if you cant proove them...then tables will turn to you.

I think you both should involve elders and try to give space to each other. I wonder what you will be doing with jewellery without having husband???

You are spoiling your life and your husband's life..in your anger and lack of patience. Dont destroy yourself..try to adjust.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     24 February 2013

too funny..People always overestimate themselves in the name of self-confidence and undervalue the reality. Go your way, and see reality Madam.. Simple incompatibilty is lack of willingness to adjust and adopt.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     24 February 2013

U destroyed his whole life. Now if u want easy exit, talk of heavy compensation to him, if he agrees then go for MCD. He wil be happy to return ur jewels once u make ur mind to give heavy compensation to him. Lets see if sattles for the same

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2013

So far you have only stated that your husband is querreling and nothing else.  Try reconciliation peace is never costly.

Suresh AV (NA)     26 February 2013

@Mahesh Solani:

Your story sounds to be empathetic!  - I don't understand one thing; You said your husband isn't speaking with you and asking your father to speak with his uncle; then why don't do in that way ? Ultimately you want to get out right ?

Also let us assume; If you husband says; he is ready to give your MCD but not jwellery are you ready ? what is most important for you money or your own freedom ?

Apart from that

I personally think; no husband can be so mad when

• He starts quarrelling with his own wife with out any reason 
  • He doesn't talk to you with out any reason
  • He is making your life traumatic without any reason

Things do not happen with out any reason !

Mahesh Solanki (self)     22 March 2013

Can see post from contrbutors reacting on my decision....first try to understand under what conditions i have been thru all days with my husband. I cant spoil my life with adjusting for one or two year then go for divorce.If my husband is a divorcee then i will also be a divorcee i know this very well. When a marriage proposal comes to a girl the family members give their opinions looking at security not at person. There is no point of carrying the burden of dead relation. My husband knows what he is done & what i am doing . I came to this forum to get help for my condition not to entertain people who are living their own thought process. I would like to see some mature replies on my request which can help me. Some people have post pathetic comments i dont know why they have been added as contributor if they cant understand condition out of their own thnking box.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Mahesh Solanki

Can see post from contrbutors reacting on my decision....first try to understand under what conditions i have been thru all days with my husband. I cant spoil my life with adjusting for one or two year then go for divorce.If my husband is a divorcee then i will also be a divorcee i know this very well. When a marriage proposal comes to a girl the family members give their opinions looking at security not at person. There is no point of carrying the burden of dead relation. My husband knows what he is done & what i am doing . I came to this forum to get help for my condition not to entertain people who are living their own thought process. I would like to see some mature replies on my request which can help me. Some people have post pathetic comments i dont know why they have been added as contributor if they cant understand condition out of their own thnking box.

I advice you only because I see that you are clear in your mind of what you want from life.  I  have seen many a couple not even knowing what they want from life and from each other, hence the advice!

YOu could use the following steps to get divorce from your husband and also the belongings jwellery etc:

1.  File directly divorce on basis of incompatibility with husband, just on basis of incompatibility court wont give divorce, so you may as well add in complaints regarding your inlaws etc if any.

2. File false case against your husband and inlaws namely the 498a, when the FIR is about to be filed, tell husband, you dont want all these cases to be actually filed, and that to just give consent for MCD, see if he agrees to it, usually husbands will agree, but make it a point to tell that he return all your valuables, get eveything in writing, and file the same in family court when applying for MCD.

3.  Suppose if husband wont agree and is ready to fight it out, put one more case on him and his family members, namely the DV act case, making new allegations this time around.  Here too you can use the pressure tactic, tell him that I will withdraw both 498a and DV case if he agrees to give MCD.  If he is adamant and wont budge, you can do as follows.

4.  Next you can file a 125crpc and claim heavy maintenance, here to if the husband is not able to pay, tell that you are ready for divorce and dont want money, just ask him to sign on the dotted line for divorce.  Even now if the hsuband is willing to fight it out and not give MCD to you, you can then approach the high court, where again conciliation and mediation will happen, the court looking at the lenght of time and allegations made by you in different cases against your husband his family members woud suggest your husband to let go of such a relation.

And there is no particular time limit for the above to happen.

Regards,

rajiv_lodha (zz)     22 March 2013

Dear helping hand!

R u advising her to file FALSE CASES just with the motive to force him for MCD? :(

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register