Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Quick divorce

Page no : 2

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     22 March 2013

no huge issue is involved in ur situation.

sort out the problem decent & calm way.

changing the wife is not the solution.

both husband & wife have to make some or other adjustments.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rajiv_lodha

Dear helping hand!

R u advising her to file FALSE CASES just with the motive to force him for MCD?

Rajivji, 

Kuch log aise hote hain, unko samajh mein kuch nahi aata life ka value, bas apni life ka value karna jaante hain doosron ki nahi.

Ab pehle jab first page mein advice diya ki try and adjust with husband, why are you destroying a man's life, bewajah woh divorcee banjaayega, toh yeh author ko accha nahi laga.

Bahar kissi vakeel se milegi toh woh bhi yahi batayega ki yeh case karte hain woh case karte hain, but inki problem yeh he ki husband talaak nahi dega, that much she knows, to best next solution is file false cases, ki daraake dhamkaake divorce le lo.

When it is so evident that one cannot imagine spending the rest of life together, it is best to part ways in a gentlemanly manner, but for that also it takes two to tango, one is telling I wont dance, other is dancing like Mikeal Jackson all alone, looks funny, let the girl carry on.

shriks........... (healyhcare)     23 March 2013

this forum is for the needy ones not for the greedy ones........
author shows incompatibility due to her own faults........what the other spouse would be going through , the same would come back to you.........CIRCLE OF LIFE.........!!!!!!!

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     23 March 2013

I see no problem here. Tell you husband you want MCD. He will give back your jewellery. Apply in family court after one year's separation.

www.mehnat.in

(Guest)

@Mahesh Solanki

WRT above advice:

There will be many side effects if you follow the false case procedure...

1.  You will be blacklisted in the market, as nobody would want to marry a woman who had filed false cases against her husband and her inlaws.

2.  By the time you would have gotten the divorce, matters would have reached the supreme court, given the fact that your husband is adamant and wont give divorce.

3.  Lot of money would be spent, its not only that husband wuold have spent money, you too have to spend money.

4.  Click a photo of yours today, and stick it to that mirror which you often use.  Years down the line, you could not even believe your own eye as to you were once like that, in the picture which faintly resembles you.

5.  If the husband is hell bent to teach you a lesson, then he can file lot many cases against you for filling false cases against him and his parents, which will run for years.  If so be the case, you would have only one thought in your mind, 'WHY THE HELL DID I PUT THOSE CASES, INSPITE OF DOING ALL THIS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAT I WOULD HAVE SOMEHOW ADJUSTED WITH MY HUSBAND'

6.  And after all this, there would not be much options left in the market for you, you would have become old.

Instead of all this, still I suggest you that, you somehow get along with your husband, by going for a divorce you will be destroying many lives, one your's, second your husband's, third peace of mind of both the families will be destroyed, a unpleasant feeling will always be there, a kind of unrest.

Not at all possible, then convince husband to agree for MCD, and part ways as friends.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register