i have a query? i am facing a case like this- 


one fraud person has made a case on my fanily like this-

we hired 2 security gaurds from him and has not paid him the money. he made all fraud documents, our shop seal, forged our signatures and submitted the case in district level court and won it without our knowlede . the letter for hearing also we did not received from court, the fraud person somehow collected postal letter signed it and submitted it to court and we are totally un aware.  the case now is in high court. I want to know

how let the hearings start in the court ?

also is it possible for the case to be reoppen in lower court itself ?

how will the high court do judjement will they be calling us for hearing?

and can the documents submitted by him be verified ?



hello sirs,

                 Today i have joined lawers club, but i am not a lawer. i am NAYAB TAHSILDAR. now i want to ask that in maharashtra can company which is register under companies act purcheses a agriculture land. and how much hectors they purcheses the agriculture land. are they require agricuturist certificate. PLZ give me answer with law provisions. 



first any company can purchase asset on behalf of company.

second they required certificate . if amabandi show and it not necessary


Sir i want oppen my spa (MASSAGE) centre in my city,I want to know from you that how to get  licence to start this busness. 

kindly help me

thanks Sir





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x