Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Keerthi Domala   19 May 2019


I want to know QUASH petition status by fir number how could I

 1 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     20 May 2019

Quashing Petition might have been filed at the High Court of your state. Try finding the case details by party name of HC official website.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query