quarrel on disputed land

sir if one has filed civil case against another in disputed land but in the case application the petitioner has shown some part of my land and also my baundary in my part of land.
1-can now i break my baundary which is in my land and i want to break while baundary has shown in petitioner's application illegaly?
2-pettitioner's application baundry has shown in his property but another person has not shown baundary in this land. can now both interfer to obstruct me to break the baundary?
3- can police and court obstruct me to break the baudary while petitioner has shown falsely baundary is in his land but in actual baundary in my part of land ?
pls guide me sir.

File application in court to appoint commission to spot and to submit if any encroach has committed and also a survayerto survey the land and to submit evidence before court .

sir jealouly petitioner has shown my baundary in his land . i know this is baudary then it should my right to break this baundary any time ..all witness is ready to say that it is mine and in my land.

The matter is in court so you cannot do it so engaging advocate defend yourself that his allegation is false and malafide with bad intention to grab the land.

1-can police can not do anything in this matter ?
2-can i complain to police officer for his false allegation in my baundary ?
3-can police give order to break the baundary or else can police give baudary to him forcily for money ?
Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

It is purely civil case. So police  never interfere in civil cases. 

Total likes : 1 times


You have to defend in civil court by engaging eminent civil advocate .also file counter claim thru your advocate .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x