QNET Scam.

One of my friend cheated me by saying that he is doing some E-Commerce business and you have to work with me, i trusted him and spend 2 lacs after training i get to know it's QNET and its not a business its a scam. Now i want to have case against my friend and want my money back from him.

k. file wts the problem..it's a cyber crime..9816374011

thanks pankaj,,, what he has a affidavit signed by me and he is saying that you cannot do anything of me until i have that affidavit.

you can file a formal complaint to the police against the friend for cheating, misappropriation of the funds,

whats's inside the affidavit

Hi Suneel can i have your number,, so i can share copy with you

Advocate

Yes, what are the contents of the affidavit?

contents of the affidavit are

1. that I have registered with Vihaan India Direct Selling pvt. Ltd.

3. that i have transferred the amount towards the purchase from the website and other ancillary initial expenses including books and dvds sets to start network marketing.

3. that i have submitted the copy of PAN Card.

4. That the amount transfer via net banking to my referred is for the sale purpose of the product from QNET with my own will, for which i will recieve a receipt. ( The transferred amount is not for the personal use or loan to my refferel

5. I agree to contact the company for any kind of clarification or disputes and i agree not to indulge any independent representatives in any kind of disputes/allegations.

6. That i am purchasing the above products of my own free will, benefits of which i have read been told and understood , in full details. I further confirm that thus purchase is not a financial burden to me. I am spending this amount as per my free will and i am doing thus transaction without any coercion whatsoever.

7. That i am clearly told that this business is related to network marketing with Vihaan Direct Selling India pvt. ltd. and full business details including financial plan has been discussed with me that i understand that this is not a money guarantee plan and rewards are associated with the efforts i put in. in no circumstances, my referrer or any else shall be responsible for the loss, if any that occurs during the journey of the business.

Advocate

There is nothing in the affidavit tha prevents you from approaching a court for justice. Even other wise, any such condition/undertking would be void/voidable.

Is there any chance of refund my money after this affidavit.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x