Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swapnil Parab   06 July 2022

Purchase agriculture land in maharashtra

First a fall, Thank you to all Lawyers for helping us.

I want to purchase agriculture land in Maharashtra. My father's name is on 7/12 utara.

Can i purchase land on my name? or i have to purchase on my father's Name?

Pls guide. Thank you in advance!


Swapnil Parab


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 July 2022

Local land laws apply to the query, it is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of facts and professional advise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query