LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarabeshwar (Technical Writer)     07 September 2015

Public road closed

We noticed public road closed down by constructing compound walls and encroached by one of the resident in an Approved layout.Encroached area is around 1500sq ft with guideline value of 10 lakhs.The area is under Panchayat Board.Lodged complaints to District Collector and CM Cell.Authorities enquired on this issue and accepted that public road has been encroached.Can the encroacher be punished under IPC.Please let me know the IPC sections for the same


 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 September 2015

You may file application seeking information under RTI Act to the concerned Authority who has investigated and found the violation. as follows:


Brief Facts: Complaint dt....on encroachment of Public Road at....................

Information solicited:

1)Please provide me action taken / steps initiated  with office notes/ correspondence till date after finding that grabber has encroached Public Road, including civil and criminal action against the offender


(Follow RTI rules and regulations applicable to your state in format and fees)


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads