Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh   12 October 2021

Psb

Dear sir /madam ,
My friend was working in public sector bank . In his bank recently scam was reported and the main accuse was arrested .My friend and some employees are suspended for their password was used in that scam. The main accuse created forgery document and used some employees password without their knowledge.The main accusit accepted the scam done by him but told he gave some money to that suspended employees for that scam but it was not true and have no evidence .Few days before some of the employees called for investigation and put in remand . After that I didn't know any.what happened to them if they were in remand and how many trials are need to they are not involved in that scam and what is the punishment for them .

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 October 2021

This is the most unfortunate thing in a career.  There is a proverb, that the King alone gets death, but carries several soldiers also.  This is the main risk in banking where colleagues backstab the innocent, to suppress the crimes or dilute the issue.  Only God knows the truth.  You can not do anything and find out the date and time the passwords used and collect the CCTV footage in the bank at that time.  The simple truth is that no one uses his own passwords to get himself involved in a fraud, and permits law for catching him redhanded.  Time to ponder to get an alibi.  Unless the criminal provides evidence, no one is going to give any credit for his utterances in despair.  However, superiors who are experienced, always have sympathy to the innocent and always try to save innocents.  Approach to the Union.

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 October 2021

Admittedly, you are not sure of the facts. as such, any suggesition would be too speculative.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register