LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas Murthy (Professor)     30 May 2012

Property transfer

I purchased a property for 60L father has one building worth 2cr, and my bank balances usually property we keep it on mother name and bank balances on joint account with father. I am the only son and 2 sisters Now the problem was one sister brain washed mother and both elder sister and mother tried to kill father and acquired all cash, since both house on mothers name, they have asked me to vacate the house and go out- to me and my wife. What is your suggestion to get back my property? Srinivas


 7 Replies



          What kind of greedy people are in this world? they only look for others property

NasrineMasudha (Individual advocate)     31 May 2012

first brief about your qurry. what's ur mother doing? Is she working? or house wife? the properties on your mother's name all your's and your father's hard earned property, if so, You have rights to ask. In case if its came by the way of dowry then you have the share on the Property and the property if self acquired property by your father your father has right to claim in his life time or its transferred from any anchestor other sister also having rights over the property as you had

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     31 May 2012

You said that your mother & sisters tried to kill your father & acquired all the cash. What was the result of the said noble effort? Is he still alive? If yes, then how your mother acquired all the csah from him?


However, my suggession is as follows:

RUN AWAY ...............



Srinivas Murthy (Professor)     31 May 2012

House wife, property acquired by me and father. Father wants it tobe transfereed but this happenned

Srinivas Murthy (Professor)     31 May 2012

Now he is alive, wnat to take him along but they are not allowing me to talk or see or take him away

No idea what they got by doing so

I dont want to loose my father and at the same time I want to teach thema  lesson, but how? is my question.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     31 May 2012

Immediately lodge a police Comlaint detailing everything. If they do not act, catch hold of a lawyer and move e patition u/s 156(3) praying for direction to the Police to traet the petition as FIR and act.

NasrineMasudha (Individual advocate)     01 June 2012

First launch a police complaint as Mr. Ganguly told then react along with your dad. If the properties were purchased by your father and you. both can file a suit and get a interim stay against them for not to alinate the property and then cancel tittle deed in favour of your mother what she has possessed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query