property share

My father has 3 brothers and one sister. They have one paternal home in chhibramau, kannauj, UP. According to papers, they have one room each and everything else is common or sharing to all. In 2011, my eldest uncle raised a case for their separation. In 2014, it got dismissed. So, my father raised a new case for separation as all are not ready for separation altogether. After a month my uncle reopened his case. But it's giving no solution.

In short, we want our separate share so that we can live there, make it furnished. Except room everything is sharing.

Please suggest the way.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x