Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shibendu das (asst. sales manager)     17 January 2010

property sale querries

Dear Friends,

I have a property located in palam, which has been given the order from high court for a partition between my 2 sisters and me. we have 2 floors constructed, as per the order, my younger sister carries the ground floor, i am holding the possesion of 1st floor, and the roof above has been alloted to my elder sister to construct. now my both sisters have decided to sell-off their portion to some 3rd party, can the buyer in that case after buying the mentioned shares cause any modification of the respective ground floor and in the roof causing hindrance and risk of damage to my floor. incase of such a situation can i file a stay order against that construction?

Learning

1 Replies

rajkumar.vnm.marupeddi (advocate)     17 January 2010

Dear friend,

First of all, go through the the contents of  the  said Judgment. The proposed vendee of your sisters is not legally entitled to  make altrations or constructions detrimental to your interest or rights over your respective property. If you happen to apprehend such a danger, absolutely you are entitled to take recourse to legal action against the 3rd party, both civil and criminal. The 3rd Party will have no legal rights to distub your peaceful possession and enjoyment of your property(floor). 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register