LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar   24 March 2019

Property registration cancellation

Respected Sir/Madam, I am from warangal, owner of 200 sq yards property in warangal. out of 200 sq yards i have built a house in 100 sq yards and the rest was empty and as per my father request i have asked my parents and brothers to stay in the rest 100 sq yards and no documents was signed in any manner. My parents were expired and i asked my brothers to vacant my place after they are settled for this we had a document (notary) signed for 10 years. One fine day i have got some information from a known person from the local muncipality that they have got the house number on the empty 100 sq yards for which they are staying. I have been to local Municipality to enquire about the unauthorized house number they asked us to check the mutation details throught RTI act and we got that information as no evidence can be traced. We have tried giving complaint to the additional deputy commissioner of the Municipality and he was so rude and answered me that they have got this number long back. But i was wondering how they have got this number without any document. I am being the owner of the land with all the proper registrations and even the EC is on my name for my land but how come the muncipality has given the house number to them. Please suggest me what can i do to get my land legally throwing my brothers out. I have asked this to mu brothers now they say that they are the registered the 100 sq yards with the help of house number. This registration was happend in the month of December/2016. Please advise. Regards, Rajkumar 9908969518

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     24 March 2019

Are you sure that your brothers registered the property in the year 2016? Only with house number they cannot go for registration.  so first obtain information from the Sub Registrar office concerened.  If you find that they registered fradulantly then complaint to the District Registrar concerned with all enclosures for cancellation of that document.  Though the District Registrar  is not competant to cancel the registered document, he will inquire into the matter, and after inquiry he will take further action.  or you have to consult laocal advocate to file case against your brother for unauthorisedly occupying your property.

Rajkumar   25 March 2019

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the reply, I am sure they have registered it and i got the certified copy from the registration office. Please advise me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register