I Need help...
I have purchased a flat in ahmedabad from builder on loan through a bank DSA in Oct. 2005 ( it was a approved project by that bank ), As My service was transfered frequntly in last few years I can't complete trace of documents copies and authorities.. Now I had repaid the Loan in 20th Aug 2012, I had got the documents as below :
1. Flat allotment agreement Rs. 57000/- from society notarised.
2. Flat construction agreement with builder Rs. 503000/- notarised.
3. Receipt from the builder for payment.
4. Share cirtificate from society.
My Questions are ..
1. above said documents are enough.. ?
2. Now when I am going to sale this flat I am being asked for registration of this agreement, is it compulsory ?? if yes what to do for this ??
3. I came to know that builder had not handed over ths power to society yet.. What to do than ??
4. What if builder not agree for Registration process ??
Kindly help me for my queries.. Thanx in advance..