LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Rastogi (CEO)     06 July 2012

Property problem

My father in law transfered his property between his two sons. He separately registered them in two portions of the house which carries shops as well. There is another valuable property with power of attorney carried by my mother in law. My younger brother is law and his wife has bad intentions and they are creating problems for everybody. They have managed to misguide my mother in law as well.

Now there are certain questions I have in mind:

1. There are four sisters including my own wife. Can they challenge the same in court as there was no written will. The papers are actually reigistry of the separate portions of house.

2. Can my mother in law sell the property for which she has power of attorney. Or can all the sisters file a case for the same ?

3. My father in law suffered from brain tumor and he suffered from perplexed state of mind when he transferred the property to his sons. Can this be challenged in court as well ?

We do not need the property but their fighting has disturbed everybody. We just want them to live peacefully. One of the sister is divorced and she is living with them as well.

Regards,

Ajay Rastogi

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 July 2012

Power of attorney  is two types. (1) Specific power of attorney (2) General power of attorney. You have not mentioned clearly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register