Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hiral (employee)     19 May 2013

Property law

Hi ,

let me tell u the real story. i & my husband stay together with my brother- in - law & sister - in - law since 7 years.

Now they have seperated since 1 year. we had invested Rs. 500000 to buy a house for my father - in- laws brother named xyz in 2009.

now xyz is dead. xyz person had govt job  in mumbai & he surrendered his job & gave it to my brother-in -law  , saying that he is my adopted son . During the time of death of xyz,we saw a will saying 50% of the property is with his wife & 50% with my brother- in - law.

also he is claiming 2 parts(one his & onefor sister-in -law) in the property where we stay.kindly suggest. also he has 2 pan cards for these name changing purpose???????? is there any rule claiming that one person with 2 different names cannot be given 2 parts of family properties.

can any one suggest

Learning

2 Replies

Suneet (Manager)     20 May 2013

Hi,

We have a property on my grandfather's name in a village of Haryana. That property comes under Lal Dora. My grandfather has 2 son's (My father and my uncle) and both are alive now.

My questions are (1) whether my uncle's son (40 years) can claim his share of that property

(2) Can my father sell that property to an external person

Requesting suggestions at the earliest possible.

Regards,

Suneet

Manpreet Singh Sood (Managing Partner)     20 May 2013

Very important of POINT of law for u the land within lal dora only the psossesion is transfreed as there is no wnership in land.

Very important of POINT of law for u the land within lal dora only the possession is transferred as there is no ownership in land.

There is no condition to sell/transfer amongst ur selves as pre emption law stands repealed.

If there is no settlement of land by your garnd fater then the property will have to first partitioned by your uncle son . Then share will be determined.

Then only can the same be sold/transferred. 

However your uncle son sell/transfer  the possession of property his share and not specific portion of the land identifiable.

Dear Suneet For more details Contact Advocate Manpreet Singh 9417245693 @ manpreet1961@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register