LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kaya (manager)     10 August 2012

Property law

I PURCHASED THE PROPERTY  BY SALE DEED ON 10/06/2011, WHEN EXCUTING THE SALE DEED

SEELER REQUESTED ME TO STAY FOR UP DECMBER 2011, I ALLOWED AGAINST HE ASKD UP TO MARCH 2012. TILL DATE NOT VACATING, WE SENT LEGAL NOTICE TO VACATE. MEANWHILE THEY FILED  IIJECTION SUIT NOT TO VACATE HIM. THE SAME SUIT FILED BY THEM IN MARCH 2012... TILL DATE NOT RECVD BY ME THE SUMMON FROM THE COURT. BUT CASE MONTHLY ONCE CALLING. THROUGH MY FRIEND I KNOW THE CASE FILED AND COMING MONTHLYWISE..

THIS IS THE SUITATION...NOW HOW CAN I VACATE THE PEOPLE.. AND HOW LONG THE CASE WILL GO THOURGH. WHEHRE I HV TO FILE THE CASE.

Learning

2 Replies

G.Ashokapathy (Advocate/Arbitrator)     10 August 2012

You have to enter appearance in the suit that the occupier has already filled and defend it. Next, file a suit for possession (hope in his suit he is not disputing your title) and for damages for use and occupation. Don't ask for time duration for completion of the suit. No one can guess.

kaya (manager)     10 August 2012

dear mr G.Ashokapathy, thanks your reply....please clarify till date occupier filed suit not reachd me..its means no summons recvd by me filed by the complantant...how can we conduct the case.. it was filed and got numbered in march 2012....

summons not servd to me... through lawers i understand....how we can proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register