Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naren (Software Engineer)     26 March 2013

Property issue

Hi,

Need your suggestions and hlep 

Our grandfather had 10Acres of land of his own earned(not from ancestral), when the property divided in 1986 he had written a note(on some document paper I belive its not registered). (Total 4 sons and 3 daughters all of them had been given other lands also). He had given it to 1 acre to each son( i.e, 4 acres to 4 sons and they got the pattadar passbooks for that land in 1996) and remaning 6 acres my grandfather and grandmother can enjoy the land until their death. Post that the 6 acres will be divided among 3youger sons( 6/3 =2) since the elder son got separated earlier than 1986 he got some other properties.

Till 1997 my grandparents are enjoying the 6 acres and mygrandfather expired in 1997 at that time since my father had bared the expenses for the cermonany so my grandmother and the remaining sons with mutual understanding out of that 6acres they gave us 1 acre( It has been documented on stamp papers saying that she is giving the land of 1acre where she got it from her husband's own earned property and where she has the right to enjoy it). At the same time my grandmother got the passbooks for remaining 5 acres) and she is enjoying that property.

But in 2010, My grandmother's 2nd daughter(Total 3 Daughters) has taken her to home and after 6months i.e, 2011 by executing a master plan she got that registered the 5 acres property and the registration documentation was prepared by her daugther(my aunt's daughter) only and my aunt and her daughter stated in the registration that they bought the land for 9Lakhs. They got the pattadhar passbooks also.

Last week when my aunt went to MRO office to enter the land into pahani, we came to know that these things happened in during 2010-2011 itself.

My grandmother used to stay with us only and there is complaint but since my aunt sold her properties she has planned to get this land and she executed this plan.

we have contacted one of the witness and explained all these things last week, in the next minute he understood the facts he's ready to give the statement in favour to us.

unfortunately my grandmother is also supporting her saying that she had sold the land which is not true.

Please help on this issue.

How can we file case against to my aunt in this matter.

Thanks,

Naren

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register