LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VENUGOPAL (NA)     10 September 2014

Property from my father

After retirement, my father has constructed two floors house.  He has three sons, am the elder one.  My father is not yet distributed his properties.  Myself has own house on my wife's name and my first brother is staying at father in first floor and he has one own house some other place.  My second brother staying in Kakinada he has one own plot.

Now, my father is distributing the house to my two brothers and I have no objection for this.  I have requested
my father to allot atleast one room from the above building.   He accepted to give one room, but my brothers will not accept.  Please suggest, how can I get that that room without any disputes.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 September 2014

Since the property is belongs to your father self earned own property. His decision is final. No need to take any consent from other sons. 

Bunty (student)     10 September 2014

That depends , if the scheduled property is heritage in nature then your siblings may has a say in claim bt in case as u say its your dad's self earned property then your dads decision is final & bindling . You dnt need approval of any one else.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register