LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madan gulabsingh maan (service)     22 June 2014

Property dispute over saath baara.

My Father had Purchased a land in 1986 at my Native place Hatana, Malegaon (Nashik District). We have the Purchase deed8-A, n Since 2002 My Dad has built House on the same plot the area is 7 Guntha & My Grand Parents are staying there since then & we are also paying the Municipality Tax & Electricity Bills on My Dad's Name. Now the problem is we dont have the Saath Baarah on my Dad's name its still showing the Name of the Person from whom we took the Land & as soon as he came to know about it he is threatning us that  he has not sold any land to us n says that we have forcefully taken over the land. On the Purchase Deed he has given his Thumb Impression now he denying the fact.

He is also going to file a Case against the same. 
We have the copy of the Gram Panchayat wherein the land is registered on my Dad's Name.
what can be done about this?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 June 2014

It is the duty of revenue officials to record the ownership in all relevant records.

The registered sale deed and mutation record is in your favor.

Meet concerned Patwari/revenue official/Sub Registrar/Tehsildar to update record in so called ‘Saath Baara’.

In case of any difficulty don’t hesitate to approach a local lawyer dealing in such cases /revenue matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register