LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N K SINGH (MANAGER)     20 October 2011

Property dispute

 In December, 2009 my father Shri Sonpal has been passed away due to sudden illness. After the death of my father the above mentioned property has been transferred to my  mother   after giving no objection affidavit by all the siblings. While transferring the above said house to my mother’s name from my father’s name, the no objection affidavit has been submitted by undersigned in your office after visiting in personal / signing in your office personally.

 I undersigned have done this under the good faith and my mother’s assurance /condition to me that my mother would give me my share & take consent of myself at the time of disposal of my father’s residential property. As a respect / to make my mother feel secure after the death of my father, I have submitted no objection affidavit in your office. Probably under the sky every human being will do the same as, I have done a universal attitude towards my mother after the death of my father.

Now, my mother is trying to transfer / sale the above mentioned address house  to someone else, and not giving me my share as per law. Since last two months, my mother is threatening me and my legal married wife Mrs Varsha to vacate the above said house soon. I have doubt that my mother is either planning to transfer the above said property to my younger sister or planning to sale this property and purchase a new one for younger sister from the money received in the sale.


Please guide me whether my mother can sale the property without my consent and without giving my share to me.In that case what shall i do ?



Sector - 82,







 4 Replies

kusum gupta (prop.)     21 October 2011

dear sir,

 no she can not sell. also there are other ways to stop the sell.

N K SINGH (MANAGER)     21 October 2011

Respected Madam,

Some days before,  I have met a judge working in Supreme court , he was telling that as such the property has been transferred to my mother name now she can sell it to anybody at anytime that she wants anf buy another property in the name of my youngest sister age 39 yrs old..

Please guide me what could be other ways to stop her sell the property as you have mentioned in your reply.


dear sir,

 no she can not sell. also there are other ways to stop the sell.


N K Singh

kusum gupta (prop.)     21 October 2011

can you talk to my coordinator at 08826805283

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao ( )     22 October 2011

Dear N K. Singh,

Your mother is at liberty to sell the property, however to protect your share in the property now you claim the property through court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register