Dear Sir's

                Land to an extent of 3 acres belongs to undivided family.  in the year 1992 all the family members are executed one unregistered partnership deed among them.  in this 'C' Schedule property to an extent of 1.50 acres is gone to one member.  but another member who was also signed in that partnership and got 'A' Schedule property  to an extent of 1.50 Acres  'A' schedule property person sold the entire property of 3.00 Acres to another third party with out intimation of that member who got 'C' Schedule Property.

1. Please suggest me that what suit can be filed for the share of 1.50 acres

2. Is Unregistered Partnership dated 1992 is enforceble before law or not.

3. if so this person can file partition suit before the court for his share.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x