Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeshgrover (regional manager)     20 May 2015

Property case

DEAR SIR 

i had purchase 47 sq yard 2 floor in my area in sep 2014 which is registred in from authority . early it was plot of 512 sq yard which brought in 1960 there after it was sold 256 sq yard and after ward in break of plots in which my flat is of 47 sq yard comes

but  recently out of 512 sq yard plot some two party  had dispute over part 200 sq yard plot as registar made objection on registry in2007 as they said this plot is on govt acquiure land  case is in court and metropolian magistrate had given instruction to dc to vacate  the acquire land whereas my and other people in this plot had make their property registered in 2012/2013/2014 

so plz guide me

Learning

2 Replies

Shruthi (n/a)     20 May 2015

It seems you have been duped.

Sub-registrar registers documents that are validly executed... Registration with Sub registrar doesn't confer absolute ownership at all (although it is helpful in establishing chain of ownership)...

If Govt has acquired the land, it rightfully belongs to the Govt, and any court will deem you an encroacher, liable to be procecuted... Its better to claim money back from seller by registering IPC 420 case against him/her

rajeshgrover (regional manager)     21 May 2015

thanks sir but as per chain of ownership from 1960 khasra no was mentioned is same as now in papers

from 1960 the govt department doing registry many times the property sell by many peoples

whereas case in court is from 2007 and our registry is done in 2014 and after 2007 their is many times registry done by department then how is possible bez in that when the person who has filed the case in 2007 (200 sq yard) that time register  had not done registery whereas at same time that register ad done our registry in 2014 as plot was of 512 sq yard but problem is that address is same as per property

as khasra no is continue same from 1960 to till date as per papers then what is fault of us

as mentioned in registered papers that property is free from all and no court case against property

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register