Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAMEER AZAD (System Administrator)     19 May 2019

Property bimar aadmi kese transfer kre

Mere Papa Cancer patient (75yrs age) hain aur Abhi Kolkata hospital me treatment kra rha hu. Unke Naam pe Jharkhand me immovable property hain wo apne bete ke Naam par sale deed banwana chahte hain. Wo walk aur bol bhi nhi sakte hain. Suggest kre kra kr sakte hain dusre state me / hospital me rahte huwe?


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     19 May 2019

Dear queriest, you have posted three queries. State full facts in one Thread. After father's death all the legal heirs have qual rights over the properties.

SAMEER AZAD (System Administrator)     19 May 2019

But right now in hospital not able to visit sub registrar office. Kindly guide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads