Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jaganjagan (executive)     27 June 2013

Proper relieving after completion of bond

hello

iam working with a pharma company. i joined in july 2010, and i will be completing my 3yrs bond with company by june 2013, when i joined (in 2010) in bond(we have signed bond  of two 100/- and one 10/- stamp papers) it is mentioned as one month notice period for relieving . but suddenly company  have changed this by giving letters to all stating that from w.e.f., april2013 notice period is 3months.

they have not informed us regarding this priorly,  suddenly they gave letters. and they gave letters in lastweek of  may 2013 stating that from w.e.f., april2013 notice period is 3months. when we have aked how they can make this decision to extend the notice period when it is mentioned as one month perod in bond, they replied by saying that in bond(at joining time)  it is written that  you will obey any changes made in compnay, and now you have to accept 3months noticeperiod. also it is applicable to all those who completed their bonds. 

i want to know how i can get relieved with in onemonth. or should i do 3months noticeperiod. i want proper relieving . 

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     27 June 2013

Generally company does reserves the rights to modify the terms and conditions of the employment. had they taken any signature from you for confirmation of acceptance of new notice period???? have you lodged any protest with them in writing??? 

kindly provide copy of your employment letter and the bond executed by you.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

jaganjagan (executive)     27 June 2013

thankyou sir for reply

no i have not lodged any protest in written form.

and i have not signed for confirmation of acceptance of new notice period. but it is mentioned in the increament letter given to us the only following verse

the notice period applicable to your cadre stands revidsed is 3months

i dont have any bond papers, those are with company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register