Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran   12 December 2018

Procedure to transfer the case from one court to other

Hello Team,

My cases are running in District and JMFC courts but in boh the courts Judges are partial.They are only supporting my husband and my lawyer does not say anything.

I want to transfer both the cases in other respective courts.

Please let me know the procedure to transfer the cases from both JMFC and District courts.

Thank you.

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     12 December 2018

courts are not decided as per wishes of a party. such bald allegations are of no use and cannot be a ground of transfer. however, if the cases are in same district then you can approach district judge for transfer of cases. judge decide on merit of the case.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     12 December 2018

courts are not decided as per wishes of a party. such bald allegations are of no use and cannot be a ground of transfer. however, if the cases are in same district then you can approach district judge for transfer of cases. judge decide on merit of the case.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     12 December 2018

Judiciary is always impartial and no judge is supporting one particular party, if your lawyer is not saying anything he knows that your objections and submissions are baseless. Unless you have any serious issues against the particular judges you cannot get change of the judge hearing your case.

Kiran   12 December 2018

Thanks everyone for your responses...

It is not possible for me to explain each and every thing here which I am experiencing into the courts.

If possible, could anyone please tell me about the procedure to transfer the cases, if any.

Thank you...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register