New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

test singh (xyz)     08 January 2013

Procedure to cancel marriage certificate in up,india

Hello Experts,

what is procedure to cancel marriage certificate in up, india. my marrige is alrady null and noid under 12(1)A. and also have a copy of that decree. and  dont want use in registarer office as this ground can not be seen openly.

also tell me one what is the maximum  time limit to review the case in higher court after passing the courte order/ decree for same 12(1)A null and void marrige.

thanks in advance



 2 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     08 January 2013

Marriage certificate can not be cancelled.


The time of appeal is 90 days.






Shonee Kapoor

3 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     08 January 2013

if u have got annulment decree, then ur marriage certificate bears no importance now. u dont need to cancel it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register