Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Procedure for getting a divorce in case of mental harassment

Page no : 2

trishi (manager)     30 December 2013

Is there any limit of things or words to be filed through an FIR? As all this has happened just in 20 days that i have decided not to get shattered and abused daily at the hands of such people when i am a person of far better personality and can give my services and love and care to those who really deserve me and not demand of me as a robot with no feelings, just a source of income for them. Because people at law, would not even able to read my situation when i hv faced these in few days

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     30 December 2013

"Also he said that the law has changed"

Which change of   law is your advocate talking about? As you are good enough in English, please go to any law book house and purchase "hindu marriage Act" text for about Rs.500/ and go through S.13 (1)(i)(a) and Section 14 and you will come to know about everything you want to know about divorce. You also get clarification that within how monay days from the date of marriage, you are entitled to file divorce petition and if you want to file it immediately within one year, what grounds would be available to you under Section 14 to file divorce petition. You will yourself get great clarity. Your advocate is undoubtedly obfuscating the issues. As you are asking for divorce, why is he suggesting S.498 A? What would you achieve by filing this section? By seeing your posts, I get an impression that changing of advocate should be your first priority to divorcing the husband. The foremost will pave the smooth way for the latter.

1 Like

trishi (manager)     30 December 2013

Thanks for the guidance sirs.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 December 2013

I think learned Advocate Mr.Chandrasekar has taken extra pain to address your problems in a right way through many of his threads here.  His suggestions and advices if followed, will be of great help to you instead of continuing to listen to the misguidance of the advocate you have engaged.  My sincere suggestion is that immediately change your advocate and follow up your case through a prudent and good advocate, which you have to look for yourself, this will ensure you of some assurances for the relief you are seeking. 

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register