LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam   24 October 2016

Pre-divorce help


As of now there is no Divorce case filed from both sides. My wife is paranoid Schizophrenia patient and two months ago she again lost her control. She slapped the old neighbors and blamed me of extra marital affair and impotency without any reason (again) in front of near by colony and her family members. Since we are not talking to each other, so no discussion has happened yet on mutual divorce yet.

Since then, we have not spoken to each other and are living separately with our parents. My concern is as follows:

1) What if my wife forcibly try to create drama and try to enter my parents house as her right? Can I avoid this? My father consulted a lawyer earlier and spent Rs. 6K on court approved newspaper for debarment. Now I realize that it is not valid??

2) What if my wife tries to comit suicide or do something / harras me with such acts? Can I take some action before this happens?

Please suggest.


 2 Replies

advharminderdhankhar   24 October 2016

dear friend no need to worry u may intimate to near police station about this incident in written by that u can avoid the unnecessary complication/litigation, for more assistance u may contact me


Adv. Harminder Dhankhar

mob. no. 8882536137

Sandeep Kumar (Lawyer)     25 October 2016

Hi Sam,

Facts indicate that you giving written complaint against him will cause action against him and request case to be given to another PS. Talk to him. He requires counselling if physical tortures is not for money and it is infrequent. Kindly revert in case of any clarifications/further updates. 

Sandeep (Advocate)
+91 9710904626

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads