Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Poured kerosene and petrol mix to my house

Dear Sir,

I have registered the complaint on 20.5.14 FIR at police station, firstly they dragged to weeks to register my complaint, as they have MAN, MONEY power and POLITICAL back ground. They gave money to police. The incident happened on 8.5.14 at 2am (midnight) when we were on deep sleep poured kerosene and petrol mix to my two doors and windows and light the fire also, due to huge smell we got up. They done charge sheet on November 2014 and till date there’s no updating for my FIR..

As per Acp office they said we will get notice from court to attend for the case but nothing been received.  pls explain what is the next procedure once the FIR + Charge sheet reached court. Is their any clause that I can appoint private lawyer to run the case.

Please clarify, I have get justice and they have to be punished for the offense they made.






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x