LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Mysore (no)     29 February 2024

Possible to send a warrant

Hi All,

is this possible to send a police warrant from a mother to her young child among 4 children's under CRPC 125 parents maintainance?
my parents have 4 children's, in this I am the young child. my mother divorced & she Left us when I was 12 year old. we grown with my father. now my father also no more.
5 years back our mother filed a maintainance case against children's.In taluk court ordered to pay 2000₹ to her, we challenged that because she is getting rent around 16k per month from our house. we living in other house.Currently case is running in district Court we are the petitioner, I only one studied well & doing a private job. all three doing agriculture works & as a auto driver.
Now our mother sent a warrant through a district court against me(4th child). to attend to the court? is this legal?
my elder brother attending hearing every time, we are not attending.
She didn't take care from childhood. even before when I was 12 & 16 year old she attempted to murder two times on me through herself & local goondas. because I was the eye witness my father to gave a divorce to her. so she is targeting every time me only. my father & myself complained many times, police didn't take action because she has huge money.
From 6 years I am not in contact with my brothers too. I am living with my wife away.
please someone suggest me what I can do?
how court issue a warrant on only one person,even that is 4th child?
Legally what is next action?
I don't want to attend court, because she may attempt to murder again? because now I have my wife.

please suggest me someone.

Thanks in Advance,


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 February 2024

If there's a warrant pending against you then it becomes your duty to attend the court,  get the warrant recalled. 

You may be in touch with your advocate on all such further issues 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register