LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adipadi   13 May 2016

Poor after service of mobile

hello friends
i bought a mobile in october 2015
since then the mobile was having problem either with the panel or hanging or display one or the other
so finally when the dispaly started problem,,we took it to authorised service centre on 9th april 2016
as it was uder the warranty period
there the person gave us a jobsheet number ..took the handset and told us will contact as soon as the set is recieved
but on 28th april on asking about the set the centre told it was recieved but agin started problems so they send it back again and gave me a new job sheet number
when i calle don may 11th 2016 about the set they told they dont know about the set and asked me to call customer care of the company
even there they are asking me to be patient with bundle of apologies
on the one hand i m not having the handset since 1 mth ... second is i m kept in dark wrt the status of the set ..third i have lost all my talk time in talking with customer care since it is not tollfree
now i have decided to drag them to consumer court
my query
what is the proceedure
to whom i should address ...service centre or mobile  company
is it worth to go to court since the mobile cost is rs 5500/-

plz help
thanks in advance

 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 May 2016

Did you record the calls?

Did you obtain the old and new job sheet copy?

Do you have addres of the manufacturer?

DCDRF is your option.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query