Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manjunath   14 October 2019

Police Record

Many years back (maybe in the year 1975-1980) a police complaint was filed between 2 parties for which my mom signed as a witness in favour of the aggrieved person in police complaint and the case was won by aggrieved person. Can my mom get the copy of complaint or record of case from the same police station now if she knows the name of parties and the year of complaint?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register