Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran   13 January 2019

Police harassing in bigamy investigation instead my husband

Respected Team,

I have filed case of bigamy against my husband.The Hon'ble court has passed an order under crpc sec 202 for investigation.

But from last 1.5 months Police is harrassing only by investigating me. They asked me to submit my residential certificate of leaving at father's home also asked me to give 3-4 witnesses as a proof of residential at my father's home.

Now, they have to submit the report in next 15 days to the court but they have not even investigated my husband.

Is it mandetory to give my residential proof and witnesses for residing at father's home where as I have already submitted the decre and judgement copy of the earlier cases while filing this case ?

Please advise...Thank you...


 2 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     14 January 2019

You may bring these facts of harassment by IO in the notice of court.

Kiran   15 January 2019

Thank you...Sir

But th fact is that the Hon'ble court is biased towards my husband.We are experiencing these things in the maintenance case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register