LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (Professional)     31 August 2011

Poa to execute court decree in money suit



Since I live out of Banglaore and am unable to visit Bangalore frequently, I need services of an individual or business to Execute Courts decree on defendent in money suit for recovery. Any pointers to that direction, will be highly appreciated.



 1 Replies

vishnu kumar sharma (proprietor)     01 September 2011

Dear Nitin

We have provide of legal services to entire india like money recovery metter, banking cases, if you are realy interested then you can contact on my mob:- 9953809956 or write on

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query