LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Audry Fernandes (nil)     14 August 2011

Poa registration only for signing

My brother, who is abroad is sending me a POA for signing a property agreement (for relinquishment of rights),on his behalf. The cheque will be issued in his name.

Is it required to register this POA in addition to notarising? Will stamp duty be required to be paid?

I also heard that a POA sent from abroad is only valid for a month. Is this true?



 2 Replies

pratik (self working)     14 August 2011

i also want to know. 

whehther the above position i also applicable in state of maharashtra. 

Audry Fernandes (nil)     14 August 2011

This relates to Mumbai!


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register